All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionWe hunt for many reasons. Maybe the most cherished thing we get from hunting are the memories. Under Orion is a collection of one hunter's memories made while hunting from the hills of Appalachia where he was born, to the green hills of Africa. All are told in Richard Mann's simple campfire fashion. Maybe Adam Heggenstaller, the Executive Editor of the National Rifle Association's American Hunter magazine explained this book best when he commented, Under Orion confirms the most treasured things we bring home from the field are measured t in pounds or inches, but instead by moments forever lodged in our memories. Here are one man's trophies from a lifetime of hunting, richly recounted in stories that stir you to reflect on your own experiences outdoors and encourage you to gather more. Under Orion makes for great bed time reading. You'll put it down, close your eyes, and your own hunting memories will take over.
- Author BiographyRichard Mann was born in the West Virginia and after a professional career in the military and law enforcement he began writing for gun and hunting magazines. He has published thousands of articles for all of the NRA publications, Guns & Ammo, Buckmasters, Gun Digest, Field & Stream and has also authored and edited several books on firearms.
- Author(s)Richard Mann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.