All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up poor and largely abandoned on the streets of 1920s Chicago, Anna Finnegan has struggled her entire life. Until a talent manager discovers her and brings her into the world of theater. Now years later she's about to start shooting her first movie. Arriving on location in Redstone, Texas, in 1932, Anna steps off the train and collides into Dalton Barnes. He's lived in Redstone all his life and hates how the big city out-of-towners are gawking at the small-town locals like him. It doesn't take long, though, for Anna and Dalton to discover fireworks of a different sort between them. But the movie is plagued by one trouble after ather, including a fire that destroys an elaborate set and costumes ruined by huge splashes of paint. Who is sabotaging the film and why? To what lengths will they go? When Anna finds herself threatened, how will she and the love blossoming between her and Dalton survive?
- Author BiographyDorothy Garlock is the author of over 50 novels that have sold over 15 million copies and are published in 15 languages. She lives in Iowa.
- Author(s)Dorothy Garlock
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight186 g
- Width112 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.