All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $33.93
About this product
- DescriptionA true story that reads like a vel. A man and a woman leave a rmal lifestyle of home and office, similar to that of millions of others, and set off to sail around the world on a sailboat. They uncover distant lands, forgotten archipelagos, emotions, fears, and incredible landing places. Large and small adventures, compellingly told in simple language that will captivate right up to the final page. Under the endless sky is the book that introduced Elisabetta Eordegh and Carlo Auriemma as sailors and writers and brought them fame amongst lovers of sailing and adventure. The book tells of a man and a woman who leave their rmal existence of home and office, similar to that of millions of others, and plunge into the boundless immensity of the oceans, to see what lies beyond the horizon. They uncover distant lands, forgotten archipelagos, people that live their lives away from everything and everybody, places that are still unspoilt and uncontaminated and above all they find emotions, fears, unforeseen encounters, tempests and some dashingly courageous landings. Large and small adventures which the authors relate in a compelling style and simple language that will captivate to the final page. The book is a fresh and open window on the world, passing with ease from encounters with pirates off the coast of Columbia, to immersion into the pristine domain of the animals of the Galapagos Islands, from the atmospheric serenity of fabulous South Sea Islands to the great solitude of long voyages between sky and waves. Under the endless sky is the story of how the sea can profoundly change the very existence and way of thinking of those who have embraced its intimacy.
- Author BiographyCarlo Auriemma & Elisabetta Eordegh, writers, sailors, documentary film makers. Since 20 years they and have been navigating their way around the world, seeking out the last unspoilt locations on the planet, and describing them in books, documentary films, and photographic reports.
- Author(s)MR Carlo Auriemma,Mrs Elisabetta Eordegh
- PublisherAss. Barca Pulita
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAss. Barca Pulita
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.