Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionNow we have the many splendored book of memoirs by the well kwn traditional storyteller and author of Storytelling in a Nutshell, (LifeWay Press) Maxine Bersch! In it you meet Mac, child of the mountains, born ninth of ten children. She brings us a book of over 100 original stories that carry the reader from laughter to tears and back again! A storyteller's treasure-trove of events that have shaped her life. Exciting the reader's delight and curiosity is brought on by reading such titles as Tom Fear-No-Man, Clipped Wings, One Dark and Stormy Night, etc. Born in 1919, the ninth of ten children, she has woven this storyteller's covering for the decades into a homespun tapestry of many colors that cause you to look up, laugh, love and lift!
- Author BiographyA native West Virginian, Maxine was born in 1919. Her stories reflect the struggles of being homeless during the depression, and how she attained a liberal education through diligent study and application of life's experiences. Her creed is spelled out distinctly in the words, Look up, Laugh, Love and Lift. Her ninety-four, plus years are portrayed as living proof that a merry heart does good like medicine. The reader is carried along by her winged words to the conclusion that Thursday's child has far to go!
- Author(s)Maxine J Bersch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.