All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou want maximum business performance? Look under the hood and you'll find your employee culture: it is the power that drives the enterprise engine. To harness that rumbling power you've got to solve the mystery of what an employee culture actually is, how it operates and how to move it forward. Rewned business culture expert Stan Slap kws the difference between understanding your employees and understanding your employee culture. The distinction isn't semantics; it's the key to whether your strategies will succeed or fail. This myth-busting audiobook reveals why an employee culture is an independent organism with its own rules, beliefs, and motivations--and the power to make or break any management plan (and any manager right along with it).Slap shows you how to get whatever you want from your employee culture, whether it's improved accountability, invation, flexibility, resilience, energy, loyalty, or trust. Along the way he solves mysteries that have puzzled managers since the first Mesopotamian farmer hired some help.
- Author BiographySTAN SLAP is president of the international consulting company SLAP, renowned for achieving maximum commitment in manager, employee, and customer cultures. His work has produced legendary impact for a who's who of successful companies--the kind that don't include Patience on their list of corporate values. he is the author of the New York Times bestseller Bury My Heart at Conference Room B. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Stan Slap
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight159 g
- Width145 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.