All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scenery changes as we sail from busy port to icy Arctic, through stormy seas, on into an idyllic sunset. But it's what lies under the ocean that will surprise and thrill you the most. From the creators of In the Forest comes a new book that combines awe-inspiring pop-ups with cutting-edge illustration and design in a celebration of the splendours of the ocean. Auck Boisrobert is an illustrator and graphic designer, and Louis Rigaud works across multimedia as well as illustration. Their first book Popville won the Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year 2011.
- Author BiographyAnouck Boisrobert is an illustrator and graphic designer, and Louis Rigaud works across multimedia as well as illustration. Their first book Popville won the Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year 2011.
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content NoteColour pop-up illustrations throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anouck Boisrobert,Louis Rigaud
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $71.95
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $53.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.