All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree fun and engaging stories about creatures under the sea, perfect for children learning to read. Jellyfish is very wobbly. She's too wobbly to skip, too wobbly to play hide and seek and too wobbly to swim in cold water. But can she be brave when she needs to be? The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read. It features well-loved authors, classic characters and favourite topics, so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It's the first step towards a lasting love of reading. Level 1 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for new readers who are beginning to read simple stories with help. It features: short, simple sentences; familiar, repeated words; big, clear type; 1-5 lines per page; and, bright, fun pictures to help talk about the story. All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children's reading. Book band: Green.
- Author BiographySue Mayfield has written books for children of all ages - from very first readers to teenage fiction. Sue lives in Cheltenham with her husband and three sons. She often visits schools and runs writing workshops. Her other Egmont titles include Shoot! and I Can, You Can, Toucan! Sue Hendra has illustrated over 60 books for many different publishers, including Walker, OUP, S&S, Macmillan and Bloomsbury. She has also written her own picture books, including Barry the Fish with Fingers (and its sequel), Wanda and the Alien, the Norman the Slug series, No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom and Supertato! Sue lives in Brighton. Series consultant Nikki Gamble is the director of Just Imagine, a specialist resource and training centre for Primary English. She is Associate Consultant at the University of London, Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Sue Mayfield
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Ladder
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont UK
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Hendra
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.