All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Sally Seahorse and her watery friends in Under the Sea: First Sticker Story Fun as they take part in an ocean talent show. Who will win first prize? There's a googly-eyed sea creature on every spread including a crab, dolphin, whale, turtle and shark in eleven magical scenes imaginatively illustrated by Tiago Americo. With over two hundred stickers to bring each picture to life, colouring-in and first facts, this sticker activity book with a simple story is perfect for busy little hands and a great introduction to life under the sea. Titles to collect: Monsters, Disaurs, Baby Animals, Pirates, Fairies
- Author BiographyTiago Americo is a freelance graphic designer and illustrator based in Montreal, Canada. He graduated in Graphic Design at UTFPR, Brazil and worked in the animation industry for several years, receiving awards for his animated short-movies Cafe La Rochelle and The Chance and the Butterfly. Since 2010, Tiago has worked full-time as an illustrator, creating children's books, greeting cards, wall decals, posters and game concepts for clients across the globe.
- Author(s)Tiago Americo
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleFirst Sticker Story Fun
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Weight246 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.