All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionEach part of Under the Social Influence captures specific (positive and negative) influences that can impact a successful life and career. It uses examples of what generally happens, unique and sometimes humorous stories of what went wrong and then methods for altering the reader s behavior as they grow and mature. The book appeals to Gen Y workers seeking their first real job, employers looking to figure out why their millennial workers act as they do, and helps everyone put life in perspective and focus on what s really important. This is a cut-to-the-chase, nsense, real world, tough love playbook for those struggling to get ahead and those under the influence of negative social situations.
- Author BiographyChuck Wilson spent the first 20 years of his career learning and providing advanced technology and integrating complex systems in high-tech buildings. The next phase of his career has been at the helm of a non-profit organization focused on industry advancement and workforce development at the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) . During that time he launched the NSCA Education Foundation whose mission is to help build the next generation of systems integration professionals and has served on many workforce development boards and councils. Having coached and consulted with hundreds of businesses, he now steps back to share his stories and experiences on how technology and social interaction can be properly integrated to build and strengthen chances for the success with the generation now entering our workforce. Through his extensive travel and observations Wilson realized that our technology-savvy workforce faces everyday social challenges and multiple self-inflicted distractions that are seriously impeding a successful start with the Gen-Y s first real job. Wilson has given dozens of presentations on the effective use of technology, business development, attracting and keeping the best talent and establishing career paths for today s workforce. Wilson was a co-founder of an organization called ESPA which is a collaborative non-profit group formed to educate high school and college students on the career opportunities in the residential, consumer, commercial and professional electronics and communications industry.
- Author(s)Chuck Wilson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.