All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoshua and Timo's lives are about to change forever. Their fathers are doctors and the boys have to leave their old lives behind to go and live with their families in rural Rwanda. The boys hate the thought of leaving their friends and almost everything they own behind, but soon make friends with Shema and a disabled lad and discover that God kws best. The exciting sequel to 'I Want to Be an Airline Pilot' and 'Living in Hope'.
- Author(s)Mary Weeks Millard
- PublisherDernier Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationTonbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDernier Publishing
- Weight101 g
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.