All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionMechanical engineering, an engineering discipline born of the needs of the industrial revolution, is once again asked to do its substantial share in the call for industrial renewal. The general call is urgent as we face profound issues of productivity and competitiveness that require engineering solu- tions, among others. The Mechanical Engineering Series is a new series, featuring graduate texts and research mographs, intended to address the need for information in contemporary areas of mechanical engineering. The series is conceived as a comprehensive one that will cover a broad range of concentrations important to mechanical engineering graduate edu- cation and research. We are fortunate to have a distinguished roster of consulting editors, each an expert in one of the areas of concentration. The names of the consulting editors are listed on the first page of the volume. The areas of concentration are applied mechanics, biomechanics, computa- tional mechanics, dynamic systems and control, energetics, mechanics of materials, processing, thermal science, and tribology. Professor Marshek, the consulting editor for dynamic systems and con- trol, and I are pleased to present this volume of the series: Underconstrained Structural Systems by Professor Kuznetsov. The selection of this volume underscores again the interest of the Mechanical Engineering Series to pro- vide our readers with topical mographs as well as graduate texts.
- Author(s)E. N. Kuznetsov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.