CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionBook 1: Tyriq is a detective with the Kansas City Police Department that is kwn for his good looks, boyish charm, and his growing list of mistakes. His Captain is tired of covering for him, so one day he gives him an assignment that he can't refuse; go undercover and bring down the biggest drug lord in the state; Myeisha. In the beginning, Tyriq has problem sticking to his job and gathering information on her, but after being undercover for a while, he starts falling for her. Soon the lines become blurred and he starts to forget which side of the law that he is on. Book 2: Rattled by the loss of her father and the love of her life, Myeisha heads out west with her son, in hopes of starting over. With a new outlook on life, things are finally starting to look up. She's started her own business, Pleasure Principle, a successful brothel that caters to the needs of money makers and has finally found a man who truly cares for her. The rmal life that Myeisha has longed for has become a dream come true, but when it comes time to deal with her past, of course drama arises! Nikki also joins Myeisha out in California; desperate to try and move on from the chaos that she, too, left behind in Kansas City. She has to fight with the pain of losing her pregnancy because of her man's drama. In the meantime, she ventures out into the fashion business with her upscale boutique, and even finds a confidant in her new friend/employee Jamal. Unfortunately for Nikki, the love for Junior isn't something that she can escape, and she finds herself having to make a decision with severe consequences! Book 3: Twelve jurors, one judge, and a half ass attorney; let any inmate tell it, and that's the reason why most of them are behind bars. Khamani Junior is different. Thrown into prison and serving a life sentence for murdering the guy who killed his daughter, Junior is trying to adjust to live behind walls, while still trying to hold onto his failing relationship with Nikki. After three years of being caged like an animal, he gets a little help on the inside from an unlikely source, and his world is turned upside down. Khamani Sr. prides himself on being a good, protecting father, but after seeing his son locked up in prison, he decides he has to do more. After much scheming and planning, he arranges to go undercover in the prison as an inmate in order to protect his son, but what he doesn't plan for is an old enemy from his past to show up and seek revenge. Nikki is still in love with Junior and is desperately trying to hold onto her sanity while he is away. She's had his back through thick and thin, but she's starting to wonder if love is eugh. Against the suggestion of her best friend, Myeisha, she decides to be his ride or die chick, but will her decision come back to haunt her? Undercover 3 will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish as you watch first-hand what happens when loyalty is put to the test. Take a look inside of this heart gripping vel and see what happens when family sacrifice meets drama and betrayal.
- Author BiographyBoo Jackson was born in Kansas City, Kansas; the oldest of three children to her mother and biological father. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endued her fair share of hardships but still managed to graduate from Wyandotte High School with honors in 2002. She went on to college to study Psychology and Social Work, but then was grabbed by a burning desire to share the many stories inside of her. Her first novel was penned at the tender age 20, while working as a security guard. The book was written because of a bet she had with her baby sister. Laid back and easy going, Boo still possesses an eagerness to please and a determination to succeed. Boo is able to grab her readers with engaging, unique story lines. She touches on all subjects from romance, street life, lust and even racism. Her style is fast paced while still being detail orientated, witty and extremely humorous. Boo's literary diversity led to her acquiring a publishing deal with #TBRS Pleasure Principle Publications where her novel 'Undercover' graced the National Best Sellers List. In Boo's words she doesn't write because she wants to; she writes because she has to! Boo Jackson is reachable by email: email@example.com, facebook: author boo jackson, and twitter: authorbjackson2.
- Author(s)Boo Jackson
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.