All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionToday's cut-throat job market -- in which the job seeker must contend with an increasing number of competitors for a shrinking number of positions -- doesn't leave much room for error. It's either shine or die. This guide is here to help. Written in the same crisp, direct and irreverent style that made the first edition an Amazon Top 10 Best Seller in the Job Search category, this Second and Expanded Edition covers the job interview territory -- from how to prepare and what to wear to how to answer the tough questions thrown at candidates by demanding employers. Designed for busy, on-the-go people by a veteran executive recruiter who's worked with thousands of candidates, The Underground Guide will instruct, entertain and provide the job seeker with a road map to interview success. This Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition includes a separate Interview Preparation & Practice Guide with Sample Interview Questions.
- Author BiographyAn experienced trial attorney, executive recruiter and author, Todd Moster is the guiding force behind Moster Legal Placement, Inc., a highly regarded legal recruiting and consulting company based in Los Angeles, California (http: //www.mosterlegal.com). Todd recruits and finds jobs for high-level professionals in the legal field such as attorneys, paralegals, law firm administrators and marketing directors. He also runs the highly regarded Interview BootCamp(R) program, which provides training in effective job interviewing techniques to people in all occupations. A 1982 graduate of UCLA School of Law, Todd worked as a Deputy District Attorney for the Kern County District Attorney's Office before entering private practice in 1987. He became a Partner at a well-regarded Los Angeles law firm, where he represented clients in the business, real estate and employment litigation matters. Todd has tried numerous jury matters to verdict, and presided over Small Claims and Traffic cases as a Judge Pro Tem. A recruiting professional since 1998, Todd has worked with thousands of candidates and coached hundreds through the job interview process. With The Underground Guide to Job Interviewing, Todd has made his job interview training techniques available to the general public. Todd has also worked in documentary television, including as a writer for a popular History Channel show. He lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife Roxanne and their dog, Max.
- Author(s)Todd Moster
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.