Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionUnderneath a Flight Attendant talks about the author's adventures during her long flying career as a cabin crew and her musings as a spiritual guru and peace seeker. All the stories in the book are true facts experienced by the author and some told through her by her close friends. It talks about all subjects: love, politics, religion and science. A book to entertain, but also to teach We've all got something to teach others, but also learn until our last breath. The title Flight Attendant was chosen by the author since it's still so popular in USA, but she explains that Cabin Crew is the latest title used in Europe and the Middle East. This book is also a good reminder for passengers all over the world, especially those who travel 4 or 5-star airlines; on how to be a conscious ecomy passenger and behave well. The author reveals to the world her psychic abilities. She describes ways for you to understand that anyone can start practicing their good luck habits and add waves of good energy into their quotidian. Hence, attracting positive bids in your professional or personal life. I tried to summarize my so far lived vicarious life in one book. Since this book talks about various subjects and the chapters are t sequences, there's need to start it from the beginning. Just try a chapter that inspires you first at the contents page.
- Author(s)Soraia Nakib
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.