All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn this report, the CSIS International Security Program analyzes Russian undersea intentions and capabilities in the near to mid-term and the ability of NATO and partner nations to respond effectively. The assessment identifies gaps in current Western organizations, capabilities, and posture and offers recommendations as to how NATO and partner nations can meet the Russian challenge in the undersea domain.
- Author BiographyKathleen H. Hicks is senior vice president, Henry A. Kissinger Chair, and director of the International Security Program at CSIS. Andrew Metrick is a research associate, Lisa Sawyer Samp a senior fellow, and Kathleen Weinberger a research intern with the International Security Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Andrew Metrick,Kathleen H. Hicks
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.