All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand Humanism is the definitive introduction to this diverse and increasingly prominent philosophy. This guide teaches you everything you need to kw about humanism, from it's ancient origins and key figures, to humanist answers to pressing modern issues, like climate change and identity politics. NOT GOT MUCH TIME? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. TEST YOURSELF Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of psychology. FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. TRY THIS Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyMark Vernon is a writer and journalist. He is an honorary research fellow at Birkbeck College, London and has a PhD in philosophy. He was previously a priest in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Mark Vernon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.