All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable and original introduction to Roman civilization starts with a tour of Rome, and uses real sights which you can visit today as a starting point for discussions of all aspects of Roman life. From art and architecture, to politics and propaganda, this is a unique and accessible guide to the civlizaton that shaped the world as it is today. Readers will gain new insights into the Roman past, its people, its psychology and its society - and they will feel encouraged and confident to visit Rome themselves or to read its most important texts.
- Author BiographyPaula James is a lecturer in Classics for the Open University.
- Author(s)Paula James
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight188 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.