All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the Second World War will show you how one of the most important events in history developed, charting the main military campaigns and examining the path to Allied victory and its impact on the countries involved. Full of anecdotes and details which provide a personal appeal it serves as an accessible introduction to one of the most important, tragic and costly events in history. NOT GOT MUCH TIME? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding. THINGS TO REMEMBER Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
- Author BiographyAlan Farmer is a widely published academic on modern American, European, and British history. He is currently the Head of History at St. Martin's College, Lancaster.
- Author(s)Alan Farmer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleTeach Yourself History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteUp to 20 black and white maps/diagrams
- Weight290 g
- Width131 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.