All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Buildings provides students in architecture and other allied disciplines with a basic introduction to building techlogy in all its aspects. This general, multidisciplinary text provides an overall explanation of the building process through an examination of underlying principles as well as design examples.In seven chapters, the book discusses structure, enclosure, climate services, utility services, lighting, acoustics, fire safety, and future needs. It is generously illustrated with 400 diagrams, tables, charts, and construction details.Esmond Reid is an architectural writer and consultant.
- Author BiographyEsmond Reid is an architectural writer and consultant.
- Author(s)Esmond Reid
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date08/10/2008
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byAlbert G.H. Dietz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.