All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome explains Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) with easy to understand text and beautiful labeled illustrations Illustrations inclue: the carpal tunnel and surrounding structures cross section of a rmal wrist detailed cross section and description of a wrist with carpal tunnel syndrome microscopic views and descriptions of some of the causes of CTS Also includes: symptoms risk factors management lifestyle changes Made in USA Available in the following versions: 20 x 26 heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587793219 20 x 26 heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587793226
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight45 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.