CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionUsing rigorous ecomic analysis backed by solid data and accounts of real life experiences, this book twists conventional wisdom to drive the thinking about China 'outside the box'. It dispels China's ecomic myths and probes deep into the hidden forces that drive China's ecomic future.
- Author BiographyCHI LO was enlisted as a member of the International Who's Who Professionals in 2000 and 2006, and is an economic strategist based in Hong Kong. He has extensive international research experience in economics, financial markets and public policy standards development.
- Author(s)Chi Lo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.