All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables healthcare professionals to make clinical governance a reality at all levels of a health care organisation. It covers techniques and approaches to support the successful implementation of Clinical Governance, including evidence-based practice, integrated care pathways, clinical risk management and other essential skills such as project management, writing a strategy and facilitating groups. Each chapter is supported with examples of how the theory works in practice.
- Author BiographyDIANA SALE is a well-known and experienced author. Formerly Chief Nursing Advisor and Quality Assurance Consultant to Dorset Health Authority, she is now an independent management consultant, and an Associate Project manager for PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
- Author(s)Diana N. T. Sale
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.