All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
About this product
- DescriptionKuo and Myers discuss the strengths and weaknesses of American and Chinese research and propose how the internationalization of research on communist countries like China could be greatly improved in the future.
- Author BiographyTai-chun Kuo is a research fellow at Hoover Institution, Stanford University. Previously, she was a visiting lecturer at the Center for East Asian Studies, Stanford University (2003) and an associate professor at the Graduate Institute of American Studies, Tamkang University (Taiwan, 1997-2000). She served as press secretary to the Republic of China (ROC) president (1990-95), deputy director-general of the First Bureau of the Presidential Office (1989-97), and director of the ROC Government Information Office in Boston (1987-88).Ramon H. Myers is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution.He received his PhD in economics from the University of Washington. After joining the Hoover Institution, Myers became a member of the US Wheat Studies Delegation to the People's Republic of China in May-June 1976; served as a consultant to the Food Agricultural Organization, Rome, Italy, from November 1979 to January 1980; and taught as a visiting professor of economics at National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, in 1990-91.
- Author(s)Kuo Tai-chun,Ramon H. Myers
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1986
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.