All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition has been updated throughout to include the latest developments in legislation and case law. It has an overview chapter on directors' duties which enables lecturers to teach a shortened version of this large topic. Alternatively, the overview chapter can be used as an introduction or road map to the more detailed discussion that follows. Also new is the introduction of problem questions at the end of many chapters, intended to assist lecturers and students by providing revision and practical exercises which apply the legal principles set out in the text. There have been a number of important cases that have been included, especially in the area of directors' duties. The most significant of these are Bell Group v Westpac Banking Corporation (No. 9) and ASIC v MacDonald (No 11).
- Author(s)Abe Herzberg,Michelle Welsh,Phillip Lipton
- PublisherLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPyrmont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Edition Statement15th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.