All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Western interest in Chinese philosophy has been increasing in the last decade, the Confucian tradition is still often misunderstood. This volume offers the key to understanding Confucian philosophy by presenting a comprehensive account of its spiritual roots. The author focuses on the Classical and Sung-Ming periods, the two most important periods of Confucianism. Topics covered include: Confucius, Mencius, the I-Ching, and important figures from the Sung and Ming periods.
- Author BiographySHU-HSIEN LIU is Chair Professor of Chinese Philosophy at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He has published many articles and books both in English and in Chinese. He has been widely recognized as a representative of contemporary Neo-Confucianism.
- Author(s)Shu-hsien Liu
- Date of Publication17/07/1998
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.