All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Contract Law offers a clear introduction to the basic concepts of contract law in England. Built around familiar real-world examples that illustrate the concepts, principles and key cases upon which English contract law is structured, Understanding Contract Law is an ideal guide for those approaching an undergraduate law degree, or for general readers interested in this fundamental area of the law. This concise, student-friendly overview, supported by chapter introductions and summaries throughout, covers the fundamental topics in English contract law, including: * Agreement and Offer * Acceptance * Certainty * Consideration * Privity * Misrepresentation.
- Author BiographyMax Young is Lecturer in Law at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland.
- Author(s)Max Young
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.