All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
About this product
- DescriptionIt is easy to spend money when you have a credit card or a loan. But it is also easy to spend or borrow more than you can afford. How can you use credit responsibly? How can you avoid going into debt? Read this book to understand how credit works. Decision time sidebars help you analyze real-life scenarios and evaluate the choices people have to make when they need money. Learn about credit cards, loans, interest, and how to make good decisions about borrowing money.
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleSearchlight Books How Do We Use Money?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.