All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlack and white photography can deliver images with levels of beauty and impact that are sometimes lost or diluted by the presence of colour. This practical book is written for readers with a passion for mochrome photography, who wish to use digital photography to match and exceed the level of control and finish that was possible with film. With visual examples throughout, it systematically teaches skills that underpin photographic creativity, from capture to digital development, before considering a range of outputs and finishes.
- Author BiographyTim Savage is a photographer, artist, teacher and writer. His first book Understanding your Digital Camera is also published by The Crowood Press.
- Author(s)Tim Savage
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note291 black & white and colour images
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.