All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the reader through the entire gamut of dream analysis and interpretation, with the emphasis on family life. A family unit is a rather special entity, bound together by the invisible bonds of intuition. Everybody is linked intuitionally at a very deep level, but the family especially so. Intuition is the means of kwing something about somebody else without having to be told, without having to see or hear; it is the art of communicating without words. One way to discover these golden bonds is by remembering, recording and understanding your dreams: your own personal dreams, your parents' dreams, your spouse's or partner's dreams, your children's dreams. The more you study dreams, the more important they are apt to become. Everyday dreams about everyday affairs can grow and develop into something vastly more significant. If you are studying your family's dreams, you may find that their dreams too are becoming more important as time goes on, as though they are keeping pace with your own personal dream development. This is how they work. Our everyday thoughts and feelings have to take a back seat as the 'dreaming cycle' kicks into action and the hidden 'inner feelings', with their power of intuition, explore the contents of those parts of our minds which are rmally unconscious.
- Author BiographyRay Douglas has been studying and interpreting dreams for the past fifty years, and he advises everyone who can do so to take an active interest in their own dream life. They will discover that their dreams become more and more meaningful as they begin to understand them better. People who are spiritually orientated will find the most amazing insights through their studies, and in equal measure their lives will be directed heavenwards. Those who are not so inclined will discover the truth of Sigmund Freud's assertion, that the interpretation of dreams is the royal road to knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind , and discover, as Freud's associate Carl Gustav Jung discovered, that this road leads to what he called psychological individuation - the process of becoming a uniquely whole, integrated person.
- Author(s)Ray Douglas
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBridgnorth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 drawings, 5 diagrams
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.