All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory atlas represents the first 500 years of Christianity and can thus, for the most part, safely rely on ethnic and national boundaries to provide the basic context for the maps and drawings that illustrate change. Three main areas are emphasised: theology and dogma; ethical and moral life; and the early phase of the expansion of Christianity to a world religion.
- Author BiographyFranklin Hamlin Littell (June 20, 1917 - May 23, 2009) was an American Protestant scholar. After spending nearly ten years in post-war Germany as Chief Protestant Religious Adviser in the High Command, he was deeply affected by World War II, and thus dedicated his life to researching the Holocaust. Dr. Littell was also president of Iowa Wesleyan College and a founding board member of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, in Washington.
- Author(s)Franklin H. Littell
- PublisherCarta,The Israel Map & Publishing Company Ltd,Israel
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintCarta,The Israel Map & Publishing Company Ltd,Israel
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.