Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFor today's teens, self-esteem is inextricably connected to body image. This series provides teens with crucial information about eating disorders, body image, and health. Its body-positive message will boost teens' self-esteem and help them learn to love their bodies.<p>Recovery from an eating disorder is a slow, often painful process, requiring physical as well as psychological change. This book offers first-person testimony by survivors of various types of eating disorders, along with advice and support for teens who are heading down the long road to recovery.
- Author(s)Toni L Rocha
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.