All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding European Union Law is both an ideal introduction for students new to EU law and an essential addition to revision for the more accomplished. It is also indispensable reading for students on business studies courses. Fully revised and updated, this sixth edition continues to look at the main themes of EU law in a straightforward and logical manner. Updated to discuss the UK's increasingly difficult relationship with the EU and recent developments in EU citizenship rights such as the Zambra decision, this book provides the reader with a clear understanding of EU law, concentrating on how and why the law has developed as it has. A chapter on assessment guidance has been expanded to provide advice on revision, coursework and examinations on the subject of EU law. This student-friendly text is broad in scope and highly accessible, inspiring students toward further study and showing that understanding EU law can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
- Author BiographyKaren Davies, LLB, LLM, Cert Ed, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, is Programme Director for the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL/CPE) and lectures on a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Swansea University.
- Author(s)Karen Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 32 black & white line drawings
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.