All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a philosophical discussion of religion and its place in society. The book will examine the nature of faith and of the attacks upon it; considering both external and internal criticism - from n-believers and between believers. Having clarified the character of faith and considered its intellectual status, and its relation to scientific, moral, artistic and philosophical modes of thought; the book will then address a number of issues of contemporary public interest where religious faith is at issue, e.g. religious education and schooling.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stephen R.L. Clark is a philosopher at Liverpool University and author of many books. He has a particular interest in religious and political philosophy and in moral issues concerning animals.
- Author(s)Stephen R. L. Clark
- PublisherImprint Academic
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSt Andrews Studies in Philosophy and Public Affairs
- Place of PublicationThorverton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImprint Academic
- Weight403 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.