All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's sit with Dad, smiled Flora's mum. We have something to share with you, see. When you were a small, tiny baby, You became part of our own family. Explore with your child the issue of adoption as Flora's mum and dad explain to her how she became part of their family. QED's Understanding...series has been specially designed to help young children get to grips with new, bewildering or upsetting situations that may be affecting them or those around them. Beautiful illustrations accompany sensitively told rhyming stories, while tes for parents and teachers offer suggestions on how to explore themes further.
- Author BiographyPATRICE BARTON found her artisitic talents at the young age of three, when she was foun creating a mural on the dining room wall with a pastry brush and a can of Crisco! Her passion for art grew and she earned a BFA in Studio Art from the University of Texas, where she now lives with her husband and son. Clients Patrice has worked with include QED, Scholastic Book Club and National Geographic. ANNETTE AUBREY is a psychotherapist with 20 years experience.These are her first children's books and she is a fresh, new voice in children's publishing.
- Author(s)Annette Aubrey
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUnderstanding
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width250 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHannah Ray
- Illustrator(s)Patrice Barton
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $11.64Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.