All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excellent introduction to formal methods which will bring anyone who needs to kw about this important topic up to speed. It is comprehensive, giving the reader all the information needed to explore the field of formal methods in more detail. It offers: a guide to the mathematics required; comprehensive but easy-to-understand introductions to various methods; a run-down of how formal methods can help to develop high-quality systems that come in on time, within budget, and according to requirements.
- Author(s)Jean Francois Monin
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFACIT S.
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byMichael G. Hinchey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.