Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for technical professional and working engineers, with a minimum of senior undergraduate background, this is a complete guide to understanding and utilizing today's Global Positioning System, a satellite navigation system providing accurate, contiuus, worldwide, three-dimensional position and velocity data. Fifteen expert authors cover all aspects og GPS, from the fundamentals and benefits of satellite navigation systems, to future projections for GPS markets and applications in air, land and marine navigation.
- Author BiographyElliott Kaplan is a senior member of the technical staff at MITRE Corporation, Bedford, MA. He earned his B.S.E.E. from the Polytechnic Institute of New York and his M.S.E.E. from Northeastern University.
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/1996
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Communications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight978 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byElliott Kaplan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.