All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Global Media offers a comprehensive overview of global media production and circulation. The book analyzes media industries, production, content, audiences and policies on an international scale and draws insight from a range of perspectives, including politics, media and cultural studies, and ecomic and cultural geography.
- Author BiographyTERRY FLEW is Associate Professor and Head of Media and Communication at the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. His latest book is New Media: An Introduction ( 2002).
- Author(s)Terry Flew
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight577 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.