Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn the nature of all great spiritual works, Understanding God grabs your mind and your spirit and does t let go. It's the result of lifetimes dedicated to the search to understand God, but it is t a work of religion or philosophy. It does t preach. It is t religious; it is t polarizing; it does t have an agenda. The book is written in clear, sparse language that both urishes and challenges your thinking about your relationship with the eternal, and how that relationship shapes your everyday decisions. Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare. The truth is, there are some things in life where we're all meant to be thinkers, and are meant to make up our own mind. This book can be read in a day but its impact can provoke an understanding that can last a lifetime. If you only read one book on spirituality and God, Understanding God should be that book.
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.