All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGout is a chronic, painful, degenerative disease of the joints and one of the most common inflammatory arthritic conditions. But relief is at hand!
Health researcher Warren Jefferson examines the causes, symptoms, and treatments of this debilitating disease and identifies who might be at risk. Here is the essential information about testing, diagsis, and complications that can arise from untreated attacks.
Along with a review of the medications used for managing gout and treating acute flare-ups, you'll find the latest recommendations for diet, lifestyle, and other beneficial measures you can use to effectively control this condition. Reclaim your health and enjoy a productive life free of gout's crippling effects!
- Author(s)Warren Jefferson
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSummertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthy Living Publications
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.