All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh Dynamic Range (HDR) photography is a popular way of taking photographs. High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography is the process of shooting several images of a scene at various exposures, then merging them into one file. This produces photographs that are crisp and detailed, full of drama and expressiveness. HDR Photography is a comprehensive guide - written by a professional photographer in a clear and jargon-free style - to understanding the techniques of shooting and post-processing HDR images. Step-by-step case studies clearly explain the theory and practice of shooting and processing HDR images, with hints and tips that help to avoid the pitfalls of this engrossing genre of photography.
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer from Hexham in Northumberland. His work has taken him all over the world, from the sun-kissed beaches and azure seas of Zanzibar to the icy wastes of the Arctic Circle, but his first love remains the wild countryside and rugged coastline of his home county, which he has photographed extensively.
- Author(s)David Taylor
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
Most relevant reviews
- christinesweetp...19 Aug, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.