All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplores behavioural and physiological health issues in a simple and inclusive way. In this title, each issue is examined through the perspective of a child looking to understand a friend or parent's health condition.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Raum has written over two-dozen nonfiction books for young readers, including a biography of Louis Armstrong for Capstone Press. Over the years, she has worked as a middle school and high school English teacher, an elementary school librarian, and a college library director. Elizabeth Raum has written many nonfiction books for children. Two of her Capstone You Choose books, Orphan Trains: An Interactive History Adventure (2011) and Can You Survive Storm Chasing? (2012), are Junior Library Guild selections. Elizabeth lives in Michigan with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum,Sue Barraclough,Vic Parker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Understanding Health Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/07/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.