All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionEven though autism is quite prevalent today, t everyone kws what it is. Seeking relevant information concerning this disorder can become overwhelming at times, as you attempt to wade through unfamiliar termilogy and concepts. Understanding High-Functioning Autism is the story of our family's journey through this unique disorder. I wrote from a mom's point of view, offering personal examples and ideas, wrapped in everyday language, in order to share what we have learned along the way. If you have been handed an autism diagsis, let me assure you: You are NOT alone. There are countless others who have walked this path before, so don't give up. Use this book as a helpful (and often humorous) guide to remind you there is hope in the midst of this journey called autism!
- Author BiographyMy name is Susan Hill. I'm a wife and mom, and passionate about autism advocacy. Our kids are on the autism spectrum, and I strive daily to ensure our local communities are becoming more autism and sensory-friendly. I am the founder of a local autism/sensory community group, BRIDGE the Gap, located in our north Mississippi area, and we strive to create opportunities for those affected by sensory-related disorders. We are building community awareness and acceptance in order to become autism-friendly. I wrote Understanding High-functioning Autism: From a Mom's Perspective in order to share our personal journey with autism. It is simple, direct, and easy to understand, with a little humor added in. We hope you can learn something from our experiences.
- Author(s)Mrs Susan E Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.