Understanding Human Behavior: A Guide for Health Care Providers by Mary Elizabeth Milliken, Alyson Honeycutt (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $86.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionReaders have been trusting UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOR for years to get the reliable, practical information they need to gain a solid understanding of basic psychological concepts from a health care perspective. This all-new eighth edition is exception. Packed with expanded content and updated with current industry trends and examples, this resource retains the features that made previous editions so successful - a concise size and focus that offers readers need-to-kw information without overwhelming them, and an easy-to-read writing style. Coverage spans a broad but valuable range of important mental health topics and addresses them alongside their implications for health care professionals. It takes on both client and caregiver perspectives, resulting in a powerful book will explore the behaviors, emotions, and coping mechanisms encountered in a variety of health care situations and settings. Real-world examples and activities that encourage readers to examine their own behaviors round out the book's comprehensive approach, making this a must-have tool for any health care learner's library.
- Author BiographyAlyson Honeycutt, M.A., N.C.C., is a National Certified Counselor who holds a License in School Counseling from the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction as well as advanced degrees from North Carolina State University at Raleigh and Appalachian State University. In addition to teaching parenting and literacy classes, she has taught students with emotional and behavioral disabilities. She also has served as an instructor in English at the college level and as a district-level behavior support coordinator in public schools. Mary Elizabeth Milliken, B.S.N., M.S., Ed.D., practiced nursing in a variety of settings, served as instructor, then coordinator, of a practical nursing education program, was curriculum specialist for health occupations in the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, and was a consultant on curriculum and effective teaching. From 1971 to 1987 she served as coordinator of Health Occupations Teacher Education at the University of Georgia in Athens. She graduated from Duke University School of Nursing, and her graduate study at North Carolina State University at Raleigh concentrated on both education and psychology. Since 1974 Dr. Milliken has followed the emerging holistic health movement, attending numerous workshops and conferences in which holistic concepts and complementary healing modalities were presented. In addition, she completed the curriculum sequence and certification requirements of Healing Touch International, Inc.
- Author(s)Alyson Honeycutt,Mary Elizabeth Milliken
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight982 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.