All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real-life interview extracts, this insightful book presents a contemporary picture of interprofessional collaborative practice in a wide range of settings. Encouraging readers to think critically about their own practice and learning, itdemonstrates how important effective teamwork is in modern the health and social care context.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE POLLARD Research Fellow, Health Training and Research Centre, University of the West of England, Bristol. MARGARET MIERS Professor of Nursing and Social Science, University of the West of England, Bristol. JUDITH THOMAS Principal Lecturer, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJudith Thomas,Katherine Pollard,Margaret Miers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.