All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Media Theory is an accessible introduction to mass media theory. The book emphasizes the importance of using theory t only to make sense of the role of the media in society but also to understand particular aspects of the process of mass communication. This is an introduction to theory which students can understand and enjoy.
- Author BiographyKevin Williams is Professor of Media and Communication Studies at Swansea University. His publications include Get Me a Murder a Day! A History of Mass Communication in Britain (1998) and Shadows and Substance: The Development of a Media Policy for Wales (1997).
- Author(s)Kevin Williams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.