All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionPromotes the understanding on how the UK government works when dealing with ecomics, how other governments work, as well as gives essential information on personal banking, the history of the ecomy, trade, and more.
- Author BiographyGail Fay is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She has written nonfiction children's books on several topics, including history. Gail has also written a comprehensive informational resource for high school athletes. Before entering the publishing world, Gail taught eighth grade English for ten years. Patrick Catel has worked in children's publishing for over a dozen years. He has been involved in the publication of hundreds of titles on a wide range of topics. If it's winter and he's not working on books, he's probably hitting the slopes! Nick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Gail Fay,Lori McManus,Nick Hunter,Patrick Catel
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInfosearch: Understanding Money
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Contained items statementContains 5 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.