All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative and comprehensive review from the leading researchers in the field, this book provides a complete one-stop guide to neuroimaging techniques and their application to a wide range of neuropsychiatric disorders. For each disorder or group of disorders, separate chapters review the most up-to-date findings from structural imaging, functional imaging and/or molecular imaging. Each section ends with an overview from a internationally-rewned luminary in the field, addressing the question of 'What do we kw and where are we going?' Richly illustrated throughout, each chapter includes a 'summary box', providing readers with explicit take-home messages. This is an essential resource for clinicians, researchers and trainees who want to learn how neuroimaging tools lead to new discoveries about brain and behaviour associations in neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Author BiographyMartha E. Shenton is Research Health Scientist at the VA Boston Healthcare System, Brocton, MA. She is also Professor of Psychiatry and Radiology, and Director of the Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA. Bruce I. Turetsky is Director, Neurophysiology and Brain Imaging Laboratory, and Associate Director, Neuropsychiatry Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 89 colour illus. 21 tables
- Weight1400 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBruce I. Turetsky,Martha E. Shenton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.