Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops the object-oriented programming skills of experienced programmers (at the Junior, Senior or above level) by showing how to use Java 2 (the latest release of Sun's Java platform), and by providing a complete understanding of the philosophy behind Java 2. It starts out covering the language-independent concepts that are at the heart of the Java world, and then moves on to introduce Java through several example programs. Following this is an in-depth discussion on inheritance and polymorphism. Finally, the book concludes with material on important features of Java that are t object-oriented.
- Author BiographyTimothy Budd is an Associate Professor of COmputer Science at Oregon State University. He's well known for his work on multi-paradigm programming languages, programming environments, compiler implementation and optimization techniques. He's written several titles for Addison-Wesley, including Classic Data Structures in Java, Data Structures in C++ using the STL, An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming and A Little Smalltalk.
- Author(s)Timothy A. Budd
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1257 g
- Width173 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd updated ed for the Open University
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.