Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a comprehensive analysis of the Occupy movement using various communication theory perspectives. It considers global and local contexts of the movement from its cultural and ecomic roots to the views of participants, city officials, newspapers and social media. It grapples with how these perspectives represent romantic, practical, and critical understandings of the movement.
- Author BiographyRenee Guarriello Heath is an associate professor of communication studies at the University of Portland and a scholar of community collaboration and democratic communication practices. C. Vail Fletcher is an assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Portland. She is a scholar that focuses on conflict and identity, international development and culture, and social media. Ricardo Munoz is a PhD student in communication at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He is a scholar of organizational communication with an emphasis on informal and non-hierarchical organizing.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 graphs
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCourtney Vail Fletcher,Renee Guarriello Heath,Ricardo Munoz
- Foreword byDavid Osborn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.