All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book should t be missed by anyone who wants to improve the quality of their relationships! Leveraging decades of experience working with people in many different areas and experiences, Beverly Flaxington has found a way to explain to all of us what we simply don't learn naturally -- how to understand and communicate with others more effectively. Readers will gain the insights they need to identify relationship missteps, and then apply easy-to-learn techniques to bring relationships to a more meaningful level in both personal and business settings.
- Author BiographyBeverly Flaxington, MBA, is a corporate consultant, professor at Suffolk University, professional coach, certified hypnotist and hypnosis trainer, certified professional behavioural analyst, certified professional values analyst, lecturer and trainer.
- Author(s)Beverly D. Flaxington
- PublisherATA Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMedfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintATA Press
- Weight190 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.